Monday, August 24, 2009

A night without YOU.

I had just spent my time having a dinner with my darling,
and now,
here's a night without you by my side.^^
and this is not the first time =)

I'm suppose to be more happier,
because, this will be my own happy night...=)

so many junk foods,
so much time to spend on tonight,
and so so much of things I can do =)

hehe....
here is it...
twisties chipster, miaw miaw green peas snacks, super ring, rocky strawberry....
which of the junk food I should start first???
LOL...im getting fat, and difficult to control my appetite...
what is going on???
OMG
I cant even imagine how am I look like if I really get fat....=.=

I hope to have a better body shape,
but...no way to get a overweight look....ok..


It is actually a wonderful night...=)
I can spend all my time by my own...^^

yea~

finished all my junk foods, and is time to get into my bed =P
damn sleepy...
after my dinner and the "junk meal"~
LOL~
and ...
im having class in the next morning....=.=

SWT~~~=.=

Good Night.^^

No comments: